A Blog I Wrote For Work

I am a librarian, so I sometimes write blogs for our library branch's web site.  I don't think anyone outside of the library system reads these, but that's mostly because this is kind of a new thing for us.  We as a library haven't truly established ourselves online the way some other systems have, but we are working on it. 

I wrote this particular blog to promote our Summer Reading Program and couldn't miss the opportunity to show off my daughter!  I had hoped that the blog would be cute enough to get picked up on the library's main home page, but alas, it did not. 

Nonetheless, here it is for your enjoyment!

Eva's Blog

1 comment:

  1. She's SO cute! I miss having a baby around. I think you did a great job with the post. Summer reading programs rock! ; )

    ReplyDelete