Great Shopping Deals

I know I said a few posts back that I would chronicle my recent epic shopping trip because I got some great deals by combining some coupons with sales.  Then I never got around to it.  I have since had some more successful shopping trips, so here is the quick and dirty on some of the awesome savings I have been able to accomplish of late. 

 
At Price Chopper:

 
  • 2 free Oscar Mayer Deli Creations (they were on sale for 99 cents and I had two $1 off coupons)
  • 1 free box of Ronzoni Garden Delights pasta (was on sale for 99 cents with $1 off coupon)
  • Borden Singles Pepper Jack cheese for 89 cents ($1.89 on sale with $1 off coupon)
  • Farmland Hot Dogs for 13 cents (sale for 68 cents with 55 cents off coupon)

 
At HyVee:

 
  • Raspberries for $1.13 (sale for 1.68 with 55 cents off coupon)

 
At Target:

 
  • 1 Nivea Men's Body Wash for 4 cents (cost $3.04, had a $1 off Target coupon and a $2 off coupon)
  • 2 full size bottles and 2 half size bottles of Gillette Men's Body Wash  for 99 cents ($3.99 for each 2 pack with a B1G1 free coupon, a $2 off coupon, and a $1 off target coupon)
  • 2 Venus razors and 1 Gillette shave gel for 98 cents (bought 2 at $4.99 and used two $2 off coupons, a B1 Venus razor G1 free shave gel coupon, and got a $5 Target gift card for the purchase).
  • 1 box of Nexcare Strawberry Shortcake band aids for 31 cents ($1.86 with Target coupon for $1 off and a coupon for 55 cents off)
  •  Free bottle of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce (sale for 99 cents with a $1 off coupon)
  • 1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce for 25 cents (sale for $1.25 with $1 off coupon)
  • 2 boxes of Hefty One-Zip bags (22 count) for $1.08 (cost $2.04 each, had 2 Target coupons for $1 off and one coupon for $1 when you buy 2)
  • 2 Gillette Fusion ProGlide razors for $6.78 (cost $9.89 each and I had 2 $4 off coupons and got a $5 Target gift card for the purchase of 2)
  • 2 Travel size Degree deodorants for free (cost was under $1 and I had $1 off coupons)
  • 2 bottles of Similac formula for 50 cents each (cost is about $5.50 and I had two $5 Similac checks)
  • I have gotten some other good deals on Nivea Men's Aftershave lotion, Pampers Diapers, Gerber baby food, among other things but I can't remember the specifics. 
At CVS:

  • 2 Schick Hydro razors for $1.38 (cost $8.99 with B1G1 free sale, used two $4 off coupons)
  • 2 bottles of Wisk detergent for $3.21 (cost 8.99 each with B1G1 free sale and two $2 off coupons, plus I used $2 in ECBs).
  • 1 box of Finish dish washing tabs 20 count for $1.99 (sale for $2.99 and I had $1 off coupon)
  • 1 bag of Hershey's Bliss chocolate for free (cost $5.99--I had $1 off coupon and paid $4.99 but got $5.99 in ECBs for use on any other CVS purchase)
  • 1 box of Rephresh Tampons for free (cost $6.79, used $1 off coupon and paid $5.79 but got $6.79 in ECBs for use on any other CVS purchase)
  • 2 bottles of Pantene Shampoo for $2 and 2 Pantene Conditioners for $2 (on different weeks, took advantage of the 2 for $6.97 sale and used $3 off purchase of 2 coupon, then got $2 ECBs on the purchase)
Those are the most notable things I can think of that the moment.  I am finding a lot of success in getting normally expensive items like shampoo and razors for next to nothing but it takes some diligence and planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment