I'm Baaaaaack!

Okay, I realize that it has been a year since I updated this blog. I could talk about how busy I have been and how juggling work and a kid have left me with little time to spend writing blogs.  While these things are true, we all know that you can figure out how to make time to do the things you like or want to do and frankly, I haven't been inspired enough to keep up the blog over the past 12 months.  

I have still enjoyed reading everyone else's blogs though, so I admit that I am a selfish blogger/blog reader.

Anyway, the reason I am back is because I have been thinking about blogging a lot lately.  When I am driving to work or transferring clothes from the washer to the dryer, I will have random ideas for blog posts.  I really like going back and reading my own entries from a while back, and I want to continue to log memories of my life that I can look back on and even show to my daughter in the future. 

So, here I am.  I may spend some time revamping the look of the blog, but that is going to happen gradually as I decide to dedicate time to working on it.  If I can get back in the habit of making regular posts, I feel that is the most important thing. 

I know you are dying to find out what I have been up to in the past year.  Well, I am still running, still working at the library, still married and still living in the same house.  Not much has changed really, but I like to think I am growing as a person and definitely as a mother. 

Eva is almost 2 years old now and she is a little firecracker!  Her teachers at the daycare told me the other day that they are sad that she is moving up into the next classroom because they are going to miss her.  She likes music and dancing, cheese, making people laugh, and playing with my hair.  We are in the beginning stages of potty training, which means that she has a potty seat that she sits on occasionally, yet rarely actually potties in, and is still 100% in diapers. 

Here is a picture from our recent visit to the pumpkin patch.


She is still working on growing a full head of hair but I think she's pretty darn cute!

I hope to be a more frequent updater, now that I got the awkward "Hey, I'm back and want you to read my blogs again" post out of the way. 

What has everyone else been up to the last year?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment